Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Painting by Zohann Zoffany, 1770
Photo courtesy of Ann Lauren

I have been busy sorting through Vintage Betrothal's archives, and I'm so pleased at the transformation I can already see taking place. I have decided to leave some remnants of each post as a tribute to our time spent with the queens and their kings. Click the link for a peek at the past with my images of choice and a brief excerpt from the post I wrote on August 11, 2010.

You might as well join me as I make this transition. I hope you enjoy these, my favorite photos from our time with Sophia Charlotte. And I hope you will take a few minutes to enjoy the linkbacks to these former, now abbreviated posts on King George III and his beautiful queen.




Princess Amelia
Photo courtesy of Chest of Books




My Polyvore Creation





Balance
Photo courtesy of Motivate Thyself

No comments:

Post a Comment