Friday, March 16, 2012

Becoming the Hero of My Own Story

Which Book Do I Read First?
Photo Credit: Darling

Have you ever wondered how to fit it all in? Do you have an answer to that question? Do you like the answer you came up with?

I asked myself that question last night, and I realized something...it doesn't all fit, and I don't like the answer. However, I do like it when I intentionally answer it rather than letting things fall through the cracks. A hero doesn't let things fall through the cracks.

I fell off my hero horse and let my favorite readers down by letting Vintage Betrothal slip through the cracks. I'm sorry. I'm back on the horse again. I still have to prioritize my time the next two weeks, which means I won't have time to write a new post until the first part of April.

However, I do have time to take a few minutes today and let you know about it. In the meantime, if you don't know what to do with yourself, check out a few oldies but goodies (three top-performing posts of all time):





Bonus points go to the reader who can figure out why these three blog posts have outperformed all the others I've written in the past two years. Share your thoughts in a comment!

Happy Reading!
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment