Friday, February 3, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?

Photo Credit: Teaching High School Psychology

Here we are, two weeks have passed since my last post. Time is a strange friend. I'm wondering if you're wondering the same thing I am...

Where does the time go?

Mafia Wedding Reception
Photo Credit: Zara-Zoo

I really did not mean to let last week go by without telling you why, in the past, Italian men customarily danced with their suit jackets open at Italian wedding receptions. And the answer is:

It was considered impolite to dance with concealed weapons. Many of them carried sawed-off shotguns or other such weapons, just going about the business of the day, I suppose.

Well, I'm researching my little heart out and have a very special post planned for next time. Hopefully, it won't take as long as two weeks. You know me, when I'm researching I sometimes forget to write.

Photo Credit: Zara-Zoo

Here's another question for you to chew on a bit for next week...Who is your favorite Italian engagement ring designer? Let me know, and your favorite might be mentioned in a future post.

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment