Monday, December 19, 2011

Late Breaking News

Santa's Elves
Photo courtesy of Kidz Cool Zone

While Santa's elves were busy making toys, grooming the reindeer, and packing Santa's sleigh, I was hard at work on my business, A Word in Season. If you haven't already heard, I've published several articles on two different sites, Factoidz and HubPages, on varying topics. Since these articles have little relevance to the content on Vintage Betrothal, I have had a hard time finding a way to get the word out. To that end, my friend Armina is building me a website, which I hope will be live by the end of this month.

In addition to freelance writing services, I will be offering editing services, writers' resources, and networking opportunities for other aspiring writers. While my website is in utero, I've developed a Facebook Page where you can find links to all my current pieces out there in cyberspace.


In addition to writing articles and working on my website, I've been reading Bryan Allain's book, "31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo." This amazing little eBook is packed with revolutionary ideas for making your blog work for you. In his delightfully humorous way, Bryan inspires bloggers to write better posts, narrow and define their purpose, and find their tribe.

Though I've already made some of the changes Bryan suggests, in the coming weeks I will be further implementing more of his blog-altering ideas. In fact, the next big change (and this one really is big) is already underway. Next week, I will tell you all about it.

For now, I want to thank you for the time you have spent here with me in 2011. It has been such an honor to be invited into your life, and I hope I will continue to be welcome in 2012. If you're a first-time visitor, I want to thank you for stopping by. I hope you will join us again next week as the transformation of Vintage Betrothal continues to unfold.

Peace & Joy,
Angela

4 comments:

  1. Angela, I'm looking forward to reading your post next week about the big change you wrote about. You are always full of surprises!

    I love you! Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gram. What are you writing about this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I'm not writing this week, but I got an exciting invite yesterday to start writing for someone. I'll share with you about it soon! Love you too! Gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! Can't wait to hear about it, Gram.

    ReplyDelete